We believe in you Michael

Michael showed us how to change people through love, to heal the world through love, with acts of kindness, he helped a lot to smile again, even with many problems, all those who crossed his path always leave with a smile, Eternal Michael is not only a star but a human and an angel .
Peter Pan Thanks for everything you have done and continue to do . We believe in you forever.

Michael continues to help






Michael is out ok?
and even with his absence also continue to help millions of children worldwide,
I want to publish an article that I found when I was surfing the internet,
and would like to share with everyone, even those who still have doubts about the character of our king. Good reading .

In 2009 this site http://www.MichaelJacksonTributePortrait.com organized a competitive game by asking its young members why they wanted a point on a drawing of MJ. Thousands of children from very different countries have responded. But a letter written by a boy called Juoshua, 12 years has attracted attention. Joshua wrote:


"My name is Joshua. I am 12 years old. I am from Germany. I love MJ's dance, music, soul + his love for children. I miss him I need him + now. I have a Lucerne and I know he can help me. If I have a point about him, it will help me. Today, I had my third chemo treatment and is
a hard day. I hope that Michael is there beside me. With love Joshua. "



Joshua knew he had cancer October 28, 2009, when he went to see the movie "This Is It" with his parents. Since then, he had surgery and chemo treatments followed.

According to Jerry Bieder, more than 200 members of the site by Tribute Portrait sent messages of friendship to Joshua. But also people from different countries ask his address. A charitable organization in Australia - AlittleSomething4Michael associated with Austin Brown, son of Rebbie Jackson, Michael's nephew - called Joshua.

Joshua's mother wrote several letters to the site by Tribute portrait in which she spoke of their grief, their fierce battle against the disease and the courage of his son fighting against cancer. But also the support they received from the site and fans worldwide. She adds: "... when Joshua is not going well, he listens to the songs of Michael and he found peace again. "


how to talk about all this? au unless Michael lives within each child, and the cure even if not physically next to them.
With an article of this date not clear now, more than worth the read,
see that the power of goodness and love this boy Michael is huge. Michael count on everyone who loves the world to support you forever. We love you.




No comments: