We believe in you Michael

Michael showed us how to change people through love, to heal the world through love, with acts of kindness, he helped a lot to smile again, even with many problems, all those who crossed his path always leave with a smile, Eternal Michael is not only a star but a human and an angel .
Peter Pan Thanks for everything you have done and continue to do . We believe in you forever.

Austin Brown Jackson our new success





Austin Brown 24, he is the son of Rebbie, the older sister of Michael Jackson. An incredible talent, ok this blog is dedicated to Michael, but we know that everything he says is good for Michael's family had the pleasure to publish here, and also talk to Michael.

Her first single entitled Target Practice, and promises a great future, the influences of Austin are the Beach Boys Daft Punk passing by Gloria Gaynor. Not to mention Prince, his first emotion of music, discovered thanks to Uncle Michael.

Austin then remember this great moment: "When I was 12, my uncle gave me a DVD player, just sold, with the film Purple Rain ... [...] The DVD player was cool, but when I saw Purple Rain I cried. "

Austin admires both his uncle and he pays homage with his words: "It was the man most adorable, most amazing and it was kind of her fans [...] He influenced so many people, starting with me "..


How beautiful, like crying, I too






No comments: