We believe in you Michael

Michael showed us how to change people through love, to heal the world through love, with acts of kindness, he helped a lot to smile again, even with many problems, all those who crossed his path always leave with a smile, Eternal Michael is not only a star but a human and an angel .
Peter Pan Thanks for everything you have done and continue to do . We believe in you forever.

I Believe In You Michael Aways






Hello everyone,

after a few days of absence, I return to post my thought a little angry I confess, that if everyone knows, many believe others do not believe in the innocence of our Michael, those who believe are simply those who love him dearly, those who believe in Michael is not customary to judge people without first knowing. More those who do not believe in the innocence of Michael are weak people in mind, that used to always try her next and beyond all are people who do not love Michael. I know that much already has been said about this, but I'll never tire of repeating, "Michael Jackson is INNOCENT" I believe and will always make those who cross my path I know the truth. Ok I am often asked "Would you do that for anyone?" And I answer, if I know the truth "yes" and not even knowing the truth will not judge that person. In 1993 Michael was unjustly accused of pedophilia against a boy with whom he maintained a friendship pure, a charge that weighed on the life of our angel, something terrible fell upon the man / boy who just wanted to live their childhood dreams. His world collapsed, his world until there was pure then polluted through the hands of people who believed in the guilt of Michael, Neverland, a magical place, where so many angels had already gone through there, to be polluted, people tries to convince the authorities that Michael was not so, even her own sister accused him, that would have been a drop of water, everyone would already accused him of something terrible, especially when someone of his blood confirmed that Michael could not bear, which contrary to what many think Michael was a fragile boy, and was hit by all that dirty lie. Humiliated by authorities, Michael wanted to come show their innocence by accepting your body and being touched. Finally this whole story came to light after 11 years since Michael allegedly killed the boy who accused our own Peter Pan to years ago, admits he was forced by his father to say anything, and all this because? for money, after all, is what it seems, as I said earlier, do not judge anyone without first knowing the truth, all I want to make clear here, "Michael, I BELIEVE IN YOU"



No comments: