We believe in you Michael

Michael showed us how to change people through love, to heal the world through love, with acts of kindness, he helped a lot to smile again, even with many problems, all those who crossed his path always leave with a smile, Eternal Michael is not only a star but a human and an angel .
Peter Pan Thanks for everything you have done and continue to do . We believe in you forever.

USING LOVE ALWAYS


Hello everyone,

I know I will not publish almost anything these last few days, all day today I was thinking and thinking, I am conscious that maybe what I'll say here will mess with some, some that are still constantly searching for evidence and explanations about the supposed death of our dear Michael, perhaps the goal, if one understands me, then q I mean is, a lot can be done, such as help those who need food, water, education, continue with the work of Michael is a nice way to show our love for him. So dear readers, do not forget to help your neighbor, somehow, wherever he is our king, will be with a big smile and a passive heart with so much love, he will be happy to see us continue with their fans struggle. For Michael,
By God, L.O.V.E

No comments: