We believe in you Michael

Michael showed us how to change people through love, to heal the world through love, with acts of kindness, he helped a lot to smile again, even with many problems, all those who crossed his path always leave with a smile, Eternal Michael is not only a star but a human and an angel .
Peter Pan Thanks for everything you have done and continue to do . We believe in you forever.

Michael Jackson: The Father, the Son, the Spiritual




"We need love. We need love. This is the most important thing. I grieve for those children who are in orphanages where they are alone and those in hospitals. Are tied to their beds because there is not enough staff. I told them 'You're crazy! "And then I go to each bed and I removed them and tell them that we should not treat children this way. 'You can not attach them like that' Michael Jackson

It is October 25. All think Michael and his messages of peace and love.

















Among the photos of nature, that of a baby seal sitting alone on the snow, is the most touching. I'm sure you've already seen. The whole picture is that of the eyes, the eyes dark and confidants of a small animal that looks through the camera that reaches your heart. The first time I saw those eyes, they asked: "Will you hurt me? "I knew the answer was yes because thousands of baby seals were killed each year.

But many people were affected by the inability of the pups. They collected money to save these animals and so the public became more aware. When I looked at the photo again, with both eyes wide open asked me another thing: "Do you recognize me? "This time I did not feel as much pain as those times when I think of human violence if doing harm to animals. Yet, I realized that the gap is still there. I wondered if I knew enough about life on our planet? What a responsibility I had overlooked other living creatures around me? How I should conduct myself so that every living cell on earth can also do the same?

I think people reflecting on these issues found that they have abandoned their fears to come closer to life as an entity. The beauty and mystery of life have affected each individual in a personal way, the idea of making the world a garden where everyone can live began. I still watched the eyes of the baby seal, for the first time, they smiled at me. And said "Thanks, you gave me hope. "

Is it enough? Hope is a nice word but it is often very fragile. We destroy and hurt us so many lives unnecessarily. The image of a single innocent baby seal on the snow or a little girl orphaned by war are still afraid. Finally, I realized that nothing could preserve life on the planet that trust in life itself, confidence in its healing power: its ability to survive despite our mistakes and we welcome him back after we learned to correct our mistakes.

With those hopes reside in my heart, I looked at the photo again. Seal eyes seemed deeper. I saw something I had missed before: an invincible force. The eyes told me: "You do me no harm. I'm not a baby alone. I am life itself and it can not be destroyed. She takes care of me and protects me against all dangers. I'm protected because I am that power. You are too. Stay with me. As a single creature on earth, all feel the force of life. "

Baby seal, forgive us. Look at us again and see what we do. These men you are with their batons, are also fathers, brothers and son. They know how to love and take care of others. One day they will love you too. Be sure.



"I saw the elderly that become children. They want to play and they are like children. I connect easily to them because they have the same qualities as children. Whenever I go to a hospital, I found a way to go in the rooms of the elderly as well. I did it two days ago. I was in a hospital, they are very nice and say welcome as a child would. They invite you to come and then we converse. They are simple and nice. Children and the elderly are very similar. They are happy, playful, simple and nice. It is a spiritual feeling. Normally, I do not visit as many houses of elderly people as orphanages. Often they are suffering from Alzheimer's and do not recognize. But I have a good relationship with them. Michael Jackson




By Carma Group Forever Michael Jackson

No comments: