We believe in you Michael

Michael showed us how to change people through love, to heal the world through love, with acts of kindness, he helped a lot to smile again, even with many problems, all those who crossed his path always leave with a smile, Eternal Michael is not only a star but a human and an angel .
Peter Pan Thanks for everything you have done and continue to do . We believe in you forever.

Facebook....Twitter .... Posers & Fakes






Ok, let's go, let's talk about something that will hurt in the belly of a few.
since 2009 ... When we all had the shocking and sad news of the death of a great human being.
the virtual world has seen a new wave of Michael, Joseph, Joe and Peter Pan, among other names that I will mention below.
A loss of this size could not generate anything other than rumors, lies, seductions, money among many other sins.
Everything that Michael always hated to be happening, since 2009.
Manipulation of the media, something that became fashionable.
So today if you want to find Michael, very easy, enter on twitter or facebook, type in the search bar the name "Michael Jackson" or "Joseph Jackson" or any name connected with the name "Jackson"
and you will simply find not only one Michael Jackson, but millions
A question I ask myself, since 2009 "What is the purpose of all this?"
I found many "Michael" during those three years of absence of our King.
I researched, I talked with many of them. I have tested.
and I always came to a single conclusion.
all or most of these false Michael,
they need psychological help.
I spent day after day, in line, night after night online, and they were there.
and when I did some kinds of questions that relate to the fact that he was Michael, like "hi we could see us on webcam?"
fast, they leave.
 I always tested.
Being a Believer does not give me the right to believe that the king would lose precious time together with his precious children, being online all day on facebook and twitter.
Knowing that the king hated internet.
Ok .. the names, to help all those who are tired of so many lies




Arnold Klein
Michael Armstrong
Jack London
Michael Jackson,
Jackson Michael
Michael Joe Jackson
Michael Joseph Jackson
MJJ
Joseph Jackson
Joe Jackson
Peter Pan
Peterpan Jackson
Mikael Jackson
Michael J Jackson




These names you can find on facebook and twitter.
While the real message that our king gave us throughout his life, this is not actually being used and followed.
Many people want to find the king absolutely
Hunting is a constant
seems an endless war
This article should not only speak of false profil in the name of Michael.
I also want to publish here, congratulations to all those who like me, are in the battle against this whole lie.
Soldiers of love will win.
To finish this article, I must say that during these three years of absence of Michael, and during those three years in the hunt for posers, I could really see that many of them are exceptional. and that I really was wrong, people who at first seemed to be poser but who actually were there just to continue to pass this message of love in the name of our king.
I say BRAVO to all those who in spite of time and pain of absence, continue this battle and continue to pass this message.
We are all soldiers of love ... Soldiers of MJ










No comments: