We believe in you Michael

Michael showed us how to change people through love, to heal the world through love, with acts of kindness, he helped a lot to smile again, even with many problems, all those who crossed his path always leave with a smile, Eternal Michael is not only a star but a human and an angel .
Peter Pan Thanks for everything you have done and continue to do . We believe in you forever.

Michael & cascio's family




For those who do not know, Francesco was one of the best friends of Michael, being considered as a second family to the king himself, the Cascio family was a support and a balance in the life of our king. between games and many good moments, Michael, had this family, the simplicity of being able to live like a normal person while being a very special and important person within that family. When you love someone no matter the color, age, nationality, popularity, It's called unconditional love.





And one day Frank Cascio decided to open this treasure chest of happiness for all the fans, where it counts, the long life of friendship along with his friend. A small excerpt from the book "My Friend Michael"


" I’d first met Michael when I was four years old, and it hadn’t taken long for him to become a close friend of my family’s, visiting our home in New Jersey, spending Christmases with us. As a child, I’d spent many vacations at Neverland, both with the rest of my family and alone. As teenagers, my brother, Eddie, and I had joined Michael to keep him company on the Dangerous tour. When I was eighteen, having grown up with Michael as a mentor and friend, I went to work for him, first as his personal assistant, then as his personal manager. To be honest, I didn’t ever have a clear title for my position, but it was always personal. I helped to conceive the idea for a network television special honoring his thirty years in show business. I was alongside him as he made the Invincible album. And when Michael was falsely accused of child molestation for the second time, I was named as an unindicted co-conspirator. The pressure of that trial was more than any friendship should be expected to bear. For nearly all of my life, until Michael’s death—over twenty years in all—I was with him in one capacity or another, through ups and downs, struggles and celebrations, always as a close friend and confidant.

Knowing Michael was both an ordinary and an extraordinary experience. From the very beginning (almost—after all, I was only four), I knew that Michael was special, different, a visionary. When he walked into a room, he was captivating. There are plenty of special people in the world, but Michael had a magic about him, as if he were chosen, touched by God. Wherever he went, Michael created experiences. His concerts. His Neverland estate. His midnight adventures in far-flung cities. He entertained stadiums full of people, and he enthralled me.

But at the same time, he was a regular, expected presence. I always appreciated the moments we shared. But I never looked at him as a superstar. He was my friend, my family. I knew I wasn’t living a traditional life. Not compared to what my friends were doing. I knew this was not normal. But it was my normal.... "


I have to thank you Frank for giving us this opportunity to dream and be part of this wonderful experience . I love you.




No comments: