We believe in you Michael

Michael showed us how to change people through love, to heal the world through love, with acts of kindness, he helped a lot to smile again, even with many problems, all those who crossed his path always leave with a smile, Eternal Michael is not only a star but a human and an angel .
Peter Pan Thanks for everything you have done and continue to do . We believe in you forever.

Our Tribute ... Memories ... Faith .... Believers....

                                 





25 June 2012


Today makes three years of absence.
Three long and hard years without your smile without your eyes and without your voice.
Our grief and our regret, we turn into fragile and vulnerable.
But your message will always be among us, your true fans.
We are your soldiers and your legacy will live forever.


Today I gathered here some of your thousands of soldiers around the world and universe.
And together we decided to tell a few words what we feel on this day so painful.
Because as you always said "Love never dies"




Sweet Michael


Three years ago my world seemed to collapse , today as every other day I think of you .
I think of your smile so innocent and sweet , I think in your eyes so passionante and mysterious , I think of your voice .
It was like the sound of the breeze in my ears , I think of your acts of kindness where you asked nothing in return . today , I want to show to all those who tried to break you down .
I and all those who love you will always be here and show how much they were unfair .
An angel never dies
An angel always comes back


I love you forever 


Ana Jasmine  



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





" I wish that i could be with you baby
I will love you till the end of time Michael... " - Nelly Jackson



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



" Michael A long time ago, you came into my life, before then, I did not know the importance you have for me. I watched you grow,

evolve and become more and more in my heart and in my life. Each of your songs, reminds 

me so many memories. Each one of your 

songs are a part of my life, a beginning, an end, a birth, hope and above all full of love ....

 You used the good around you your family,

 friends, but also and especially for the children of the world. To him we owe much to you, but unfortunately, people like you are 


treated badly, because in the world we live in, is every man for himself and is best who has been subjected to consequences. But for 

me, and all your fans, you are, and remain, an angel, a man who revolutionized the music world, but also our world. I see in you, the

 father I would like to have or husband of my dreams! I wish you much happiness, no matter where you find yourself, you deserve 

more than anyone else. I love you my angel, my heart, you are and you will always be in my heart. " - Sam Jackson 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


" Message of My Heart
The world lost a wonderful ,great part
And the truth is - You'll never come back!
A star ,that twinkled so bright did fallin down
that twinkled so bright 
This wonderful ,great light!
You're gone
But in our true fans hearts You'll never die
You'll live on forever
Cause these are loving you so much
It's like a little touch
A touch of Michael Jackson's hand to the fans
Spread L.O.V.E And live his message! " - Isabelle Yasmine Hornung


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Michael you've changed my short life, thank you for this and for everything. i love you so much... please come back and repairs my heart. I need you... You're a love, love lives forever..." - Olka Domagalska


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


" Michael Thank you for making my existence a brighter one " - Sarah Withlove



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Dear Michael we all miss you verry much and miss you more and more every second or our lives. We all want you back Michael,The King Of Pop. " - Katie Sandford


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 " Michael without you we are lost souls please come back . " - Bruna Bartolini



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


" Michael you was so kind person, we all missing you. that is all, we need you to have hope on a better world. your lovely message will live forever in your song, dance and in all mj fan. I love you Michael.. " 
Peter Pyt Margot


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



 " Michael ,every moment of my day is accompanied by your presence, because you are the miracle of love , with much love "  - Lory stg Jackson from Italy 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My Message To Michael Is Three Words , I Love You "  - Moon Walker ( FB )



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



'"Mike , you're a wonderful person , you're truly amazing , you're the number one star 

musically honored , you're a beautiful person with a stunning smile and I LOVE YOU " 

-   Sreevidva Nambiar   



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




" I love you Michael , King of pop, you're everything to me , love goes beyond all .

all your fans admire you , they love you , you're beautiful and I will never forgot you .

your eternal love . " - Cecilia - Brazil 





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


" Michael angel of love , a man very sensitive and very shy , a man that shares a lot of love.
This man is always dream of seeing him in real life and give love , lots of love.
who really deserves , it's my favorite idol in my heart , the king of pop , 
I love you from bottom of my heart my peter pan .
my bamby , my heart love loved . my poem for Michael in my heart .
I love you " -  Celibellina Mj Flower 



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



" You are the sun
you make me shine
Or more like the stars
that twinkle at night
you are the moon
that glows in my heart
you're my daytime , my nighttime
my world
you're my life 
I love you from the bottom of my heart
I miss you
I miss you  " - Chris 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





" Dear, Michael!
Thank you for being present in my life
Thank you for the music, the magic and for all goodness that is in everything that brings your name
I will always love you-as a unique artist and wonderful person, the most pure and sacred thing in my life! " 


- Dani Tajnax






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




"Michael, you are my life, my daytime, my night time, my world. You're a angel, i always believe in you. Thanks for the LOVE." - Eduarda Alvares






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





" Love takes us far beyond the borders . " - Elena Romanenkova 






----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





 " Michael You're my inspiration . Thank you " - Junior 






----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







" DEAR MICHAEL,
YOU ROCKED MY WORLD, You're Real THRILLER And I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU. Every Time I Listen To Your Sweet Voice It Makes Me SPEECHLESS. I Know You Wanted To HEAL THE WORLD, So I Don't Believe Those TABLOID JUNKIES. I Want To REMEMBER THE TIME And The HISTORY, You Were UNBREAKABLE And INVINCIBLE.
If Somebody Has Any Problem With It Too BAD, You can Just BEAT IT Because We DON'T STOP TILL WE GET ENOUGH. You're ANOTHER PART OF ME And YOU ARE NOT ALONE.... GONE TOO SOON. " - Liz Ghlont Jackson 



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





" Michael 
I know you'll love throughout my life I'll love you and 
every line I will to tell you that I know will love you
for all my life " -  Patty Lopes






----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






" Michael you are and will always be an angel in my life, I love you today tomorrow and always, our peter pan never grow up never dies. " - Priscila Lima 




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




" Michael  Where do I fo for the stage that I introduce myself , I'll share your love .

You took part of me, but part of you lives in me .
and she will always shine . Because as you taught  " Love Lives Forever "  - Rodrigo Teaser 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






" nobody can ever dance like u .......u are the greatest star for me and will always remain that forever i know angels need u and they also want u to entertain them thats y heaven called the biggest star of the earth but hey just wait for all of us because after some time somewhere in heaven we will we togather and forever .....i love my...... "  - Shubham Sharma






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







" Michael 


A charming way the purity of child
Master of music
An unusual man
an angel in this world
owner of worthy fellings 
and a deep heart
his energy is magincal
a great legacy of art that will never dies
pity that not all people could understand it.
I my heart he'll always be Michael for ever .


I love you " -  Thais Silva & Emmily Louise Jackson 






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







" Michael 
I do not have the gift of saying pretty words as poets, but I have the gift of love you in a way that no poet
can express   legacy of genius, art that will is present in every day life 
Too bad not everyone can or try to understand it  . In my heart he'll always be Michael Jackson .
I love you forever " - Thamiris  








-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







" Michael,
beyond your beautiful music,   your clips wonderful, that you have become legend in your lifetime, beyond your heart of gold who has only to think of others, lost children, beyond any of your inner beauty, you are, I 'm sure, an Angel. LOVE YOU FOREVER. " - Garnier Rachel









--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







" Michael you are wonderful ,


kept silent returned happy people all around the world,
you are brilliant!!!
You are the best in the field of the music, 
of the dance and all what am with ,
and especially I love your personality all your songs ,
are genial and you have steps of extraordinary dance!!
you are magic , silent are the best ,
him not it in no no the day without I listen to you !!!
Kept silent about life in me for ever ,


You are and you will always stay the best,
Michael I coils you forever in my heart . " - Sabrina Darem










-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------













Thank you to everyone who participated in this video together with me.
The love lived forever.




WE LOVE YOU FOREVER MICHAEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!














No comments: